If you missed the workshop this morning with Dr. Sigler, we will be emailing you a video reviewing the details of the workshop so please make sure to look for it.
We sent you the Venice Nutrition client manual and each phase of the Core Challenge including the supplement recommendations early. If you didn’t receive the email, please let me know, and I will send it to you again. Please make sure to print out the Detox, Ignite, Thrive, and three phase supplements workbooks. It is very important that you read through the detox phase to cut, clean, and flush the first seven days. The foods you need to cut and the clean foods you need to consume will be on the meal plan. Please also make sure to review what the portion sizes should be.
What are your goals? What do you want to accomplish? More importantly, WHY do you want to accomplish these goals? Goals need to be specific and measurable. They don’t have to be a weight goal, but they should be something that has a set end point for you. For example, fitting back into my size 8 jeans or losing 3 inches off of my waist. You should also give yourself a goal deadline. When will you accomplish these things? How long do you think it will take? If you know that you have a deadline, then you will be much more likely to actually accomplish the goal.
Use the following to help you set your goals:
1) I want to…..(Write down your goal, what you want)
2) My why is….(Why do you want to accomplish your goal?)
3) I want to accomplish this by….(How long will this take you?)
4) To fulfill my goal I will….(What actions will you take to reach your goal?)
5) I can visualize myself…..(What do you see when you accomplish your goal?)
6) I believe and expect….(Restate your goal and give yourself positive affirmation that you will accomplish it!)
7) When I get discouraged, I will remember my WHY!
Now that you have your goals make sure that you know the steps you are going to take to get to there. Our next workshop will be on April 11th at 8:00 am. We hope to see you there. Have a great weekend, and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you while you are going through the detox!