Here’s what you need…
- 1 fillet of fresh Salmon
- 1 cup Lite Soy Sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced Ginger
- ¼ cup honey
- Combine the Soy Sauce, Ginger and Agave nectar. Place the Salmon in a pan and cover with the Soy marinade for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Prepare your grill. If desired, soak a cedar plank to barbecue the Salmon on.
- Grill over medium heat until cooked through and flaky.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 300 calories, 12g fat, 8g carbohydrate, .5g fiber, and 40g protein.